FAQ / Policy
- You are not eligible for a refund if you pre-ordered a design that has already been put into production.
- I will not refund or replace any lost or damaged items. Please pay for insured shipping to avoid problems
- For the most part all sales are final. With very few exceptions, you may request a refund but it's not guaranteed.
- Please note that if you are approved for a refund there will be a 2% paypal or credit card processing fee.
Need an Address Change?
Be aware that you are responsible for making sure your address is correct. If your order is sent out to the wrong address, due to incorrect address inputs, your items will not be replaced and you will not be eligible for a refund.
If you need an address change please email me and I can handle the rest.
If your order was already sent out to the original address, unfortunately it's out of my hands.
After an order is sent out, it is in the care of the carriers. Please contact your local post office if an item is lost or stolen.
How does your Grading work?
I don't sell collectors grade, or S grade pin
- A Grades - Will have 1 - 2 minor flaws (all pins are hand made and will have minor dinks)
- B Grades - Will have 2 - 3 major flaws
- C Grade - Flaws that are very noticeable.
What is a Pre Order?
A Pre Order is an item that has not been made yet. You are helping fund the item, and guaranteed an item from the first wave once production is done. These items are also sold at a discounted price.
Pre orders will generally take around 6 to 8 weeks to be shipped out, this time could be delayed due to production hiccups. You will always be updated through out production and will be notified when hiccups do occur.
I have multiple orders, can I combine shipping?
Yes! please email me with your order numbers and I can handle the rest.
(You cannot combine Pre Orders with in stock orders)
How long will shipping take?
I ship out orders every Monday or Tuesday. and depending on what shipping option you selected at check out will determine how long it takes to get to you.
Please do expect delays to happen due to COVID 19, especially if you have an international order.